Bosch Compress 3000 Heat Pump
The Bosch Compress 3000 is an Air to Water heat pump that converts the same reliable technology used in refrigerators to extract heat from the air and transfer it into the water.
The Bosch Compress heat pump includes smart controls, and can be used to optimise energy usage in combination with PV solar energy generation system.
- Highly efficient heat pump
- Reduced energy use by up to 65%
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart controls to take advantage of cheaper overnight power prices
- Noise reduction mode
- Easy, low-cost install and servicing
- Energy efficient even in colder climates
Hot Water Savings for your Home
The Australian sun is blazing and the aircon is blasting. You wonder, How could this heat ever be a good thing? Well, think again…because, with a heat pump, Eurosun is using the Aussie heat to work in your favour.
How do we do that? Air-to-water heat pumps provide all the benefits of a solar hot water system without the need for thermal roof panels. It’s the best energy-efficient solution for houses with minimal roof space, and also for homes that may be inhibited by shade or other obstacles. By pulling heat from the surrounding air, heats pumps are able to turn the oppressive Aussie heat into a money-saving bonus, making them a viable and popular alternative to electric water heaters.
As your Perth solar water heating experts, we’re proud to serve our local community with only the highest quality heat pumps, and with friendly and qualified customer service. Compared to other heat pumps, an air-to-water version is relatively low in cost when it comes to installation and maintenance, so it’s an affordable option when looking for clean energy sources.
If you’ve been in the market for an effective, environmentally-friendly hot water heat pump, it doesn’t get much better than a Eurosun air-to-water heat pump. But don’t just take our word for it—the benefits are plentiful, proven, and truly undeniable.
If you’d like to learn more about the amazing technology that is utilized by our Eurosun heat pumps, your answers are just a phone call away. Contact us now and chat with one of our qualified technicians about the energy efficiency of our products.
Benefits of an Air-to-Water Hot Water Heat Pump
If you’re on the fence or hesitant about purchasing an air-to-water heat pump for hot water in your home, let us educate you with the following helpful information. The facts about heat pumps are frequently misunderstood, so learning what these incredible systems can do for you will be paramount in assisting you in making the best decision for your family’s home.
- Renewable source of energy: Traditional electric water heaters produce more greenhouse gas emissions than any other domestic product on the market. You obviously want to reduce the harm you’re doing to the environment—so why not invest in cleaner, more energy-efficient appliances? With a heat pump, you’re getting all the eco-friendly benefits of solar panel systems, but without the solar panels. If it’s important for you to do your part protecting the environment, know that heat pumps are an important investment, and can make you feel even better about having a hot bath.
- Perfect for areas unsuitable for solar panels: Whether you don’t have a sufficient amount of space on your roof for a large solar panel, or if your roof is shaded or otherwise inhibited on its north-facing side, then a heat pump is the ultimate solution to your problem if you’re in the market for an energy efficient water heater. So, if you were disappointed that solar panels weren’t right for your home, you can still reap the rewards of environmentally-friendly hot water heat pumps, but with no panels needed.
- Reliable hot water, readily available: If your roof is shaded or you’re worried about the ineffectiveness of your solar hot water system on a cloudy day, you can rest assured that a heat pump will always be able to provide hot water for your entire home, whenever you need it.
- Save money and stabilise your energy bills: A heat pump hot water system is an incredibly efficient form of energy usage. Because of this efficiency, you’ll be surprised how much money you’ll save each month on your energy bills. These amazing systems have been shown to reduce household energy usage by a startling 65%, with the same effectiveness as their electric counterparts. Plus, instead of your bills varying widely from one month to the next, heat pump water heaters perform more consistently to help to stabilise your energy bill. You’ll no longer need to worry about government policies changing, or crazy weather conditions affecting your bills. Get on top of your budget more easily and enjoy peace of mind with stabilised energy usage.
- Australian government rebates: In an effort to incentivize Australians to install more eco-friendly energy options in their homes, valuable government rebates are available for installing solar-powered heat pumps. Not only will you save money on your energy bills, but you’ll also be earning money from the government as a thank-you for investing in the environment and doing your best to help in protecting the gorgeous Australian landscape.
- Easy installation: As compared to other solar energy options, the installation of a heat pump is relatively quick. Our skilled technicians are able to use the same connections that your old electric water heater was using. So, instead of creating a whole new pathway from the original energy source to your hot evening showers, heat pumps can utilise the system and workings that are already in place in your home. Before you know it, you’ll have an energy efficient heat pump that’s ready in time to do the dinner dishes.
- Affordable: There are a variety of different heat pumps available on the market, from electric styles, to ones that use groundwater energy. But of these different options, air-to-water heat pumps are the most cost-effective due to their versatility and efficiency.
- Because installing these pumps can be done quickly and easily, installation is reasonable and affordable. There’s no digging involved, and no solar panels necessary, both of which require a lot of labour hours. Plus, as a very low maintenance product, you shouldn’t have to repair or replace an air-to-water pump for years.
Have more specific questions about the Eurosun air-to-water heat pump? Call us today to find out more about these exciting money-saving heat pumps, and we’ll answer all your queries.
Heat Pump Options in Perth
We’re your local solar water heating experts in Perth and we’ve got plenty of options to help you save money with effective and environmentally-friendly hot water heat pumps. From quick installation and speedy repairs to friendly and trustworthy technicians, Eurosun has a reputation for excellence.
We understand that not everyone will be in a position to pay for their new heat pump in full, up front. That’s why we proudly offer flexible financing to make sure you have reliable, eco-friendly hot water without emptying your bank account. We’re committed to making the installation process as simple as possible. From helping you choose the right heating option to making sure you can afford it, Eurosun is with you every step of the way.
Our trained staff provide a trouble-free installation process, so that you’re good to go with no issues at all. Plus, with a five-year warranty on the heat pump as well as a one-year warranty on parts and labour, you’ll be enjoying hot water for years to come.
How Heat Pumps Work
Before you invest in a heat pump, you may be interested in how it actually works. Does it need to be hot out? What about winter? Is it too good to be true? While these are all valid questions, we’re happy to say that these heat pumps are as good as they sound.
Similar to the technology used a refrigerator, but in reverse, a Eurosun air-to-water heat pump pulls heat from the surrounding air to provide hot water. But don’t be fooled – it doesn’t have to be hot out for these heat pumps to work properly—they are fully functioning in temperatures as low as -10 degrees Celsius.
Here is how a heat pump works: Air is pulled into a refrigerant with a much lower boiling point than water. The system then cools the air, pulling out the heat, which is then transferred and stored, to heat your water as needed. This amazing technology allows for energy-efficient and eco-friendly water heating, no matter the season or time of day.
Some people are worried about curb appeal when it comes to tanks lurking in the garden, thus the option to install indoors. For others, it’s all about practicality. Our skilled technicians can be sure that your heat tank is in the most suitable place for your home that will be both safe, and the way you like it.
Ready to have your new Eurosun air-to-water heat tank installed in Perth? Call our local experts to find out more about efficient, clean energy heat tanks that can do more for your Australian home.
Finance options available
Everyone’s circumstances are different and we understand that a full payment upfront may not be ideal. This is why we offer flexible payment options that allow you to pay for your solar hot water system over time. For more information contact our team on:
Call us: 1300 808 786
Email: [email protected]
Get in Touch!
Do you have any questions about Eurosun solar hot water systems or want to request a free no obligation quote?
Contact us below, or fill in the form and our friendly team will be in touch shortly to discuss your hot water requirements for your home.